Work for iFOLIO
Get the Digital Edge!
We are hiring talented individuals for our team! Do you like being a part of innovation and disrupting industries with new ideas and fresh approaches?
iFolio has a patent pending platform that innovates digital marketing through portfolio sites, viewer analytics, and artificial intelligence, bringing expertise and value to life and accelerating customer connections. Headquartered in Atlanta, iFolio has thousands of paid users in 6 countries and throughout the U.S. and customers in three verticals, Enterprise, Sports, and Educators. Join us and apply today!
UI / User Experience Design Intern
The ideal candidate has an eye for clean and artful design and possesses superior user interface and graphic design skills. They will be quick on their feet, and able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and work with our dev team to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user experiences. Special interest in experience with web platforms or video game design. We pride ourselves in the delight factor.
- Work with all facets of graphic and user interface design: from designing and delivering user interface designs to creating the visual graphics for the dev team to bring those designs to life.
- Create concept art for the look and feel of updates to the UI to ‘inject life’
- Craft wireframes, create assets, set the art up for the engineers to make functional.
- How the product responds. The ‘delight factor’! Polish art, add animations, and push pixels to perfection.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering or marketing
We have a web-based Platform, but need design to inject delight into new features
- Add 1st time user experience
- Design & Deliver Engagement Dashboard for viewer analytics
- Add Management Dashboard for Engagement Analytics, Marketing Asset Analytics, and Aggregated User Reporting
- Demonstrable User Interface and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography and color, and a practical grasp of animation and effects is desired
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies. Passion for Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Game Design, or related. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to work quickly and solve problems creatively and effectively. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred
- Commitment of 10 weeks
- Paid Internship
- Atlanta Tech Village Member benefits, gym, classes, snacks, and parking
- Work with innovative tech entrepreneurs and world class clients
Send your resume and examples of work to email@example.com expired 5/15/18.
Specify the UI/User Experience Internship