iFOLIO is an Atlanta based digital portfolio enterprise platform
iFOLIO Founder and CEO
iFOLIO was founded by Jean Marie Richardson, a Georgia Tech graduate, with experience developing and launching technology products, managing businesses, and growing revenue at Fortune 500 Firms MasterCard, Microsoft, and Oracle Corporation.
Richardson has raised capital, grown businesses globally, and filed and secured intellectual property.
Richardson serves on the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board, the Georgia Tech TI:GER Graduate Program Advisory Board, the Metro Atlanta Innovation Advisory Group, and the Dean’s Scholarship Council. She has helped select merit scholarship recipients at Georgia Institute of Technology for the last 10 years.
Richardson enjoys guest lecturing on technology innovation for Georgia Institute of Technology’s MBA program and has been a featured speaker at national conferences. Jean Marie resides in Atlanta with her husband Hap Richardson, and their two dogs, Jackson and Burton.
See more in Jean Marie’s iFOLIO here!
iFOLIO Chief Operating Officer
Rich Crutchfield’s background includes executive roles growing technology solutions and businesses, in the U.S. and globally.
Rich Crutchfield graduated from Georgia Tech in 1969 and went to work for Delta Air Lines in Atlanta as a computer programmer trainee. Fourteen years later, Rich was General Manager – Information Services. He joined The Hertz Corporation in Oklahoma City in 1983 as Staff Vice President and CIO for worldwide information services. In 1985, he joined Telecredit Inc. in Tampa, Fl. as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer.
In 1991, Equifax Rich moved back to Atlanta to become Chief Technology Officer for Equifax’s worldwide operations and later Executive Vice President and Group Executive for Equifax Europe serving as the chief executive responsible for Equifax’s European businesses in the U.K., Ireland, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. Rich retired from Equifax in 2001, and later started Technology Management Consultants, LLC, a consulting company providing IT systems and management services.
As a business executive, Rich leveraged his technology background to create new businesses and to transform existing ones into growth companies using technology based solutions.
Rich has also served on the Georgia Tech College of Business Advisory Board, the Alumni Association Board of Trustees, and the TI;GER Board (Technological Innovation Generating Economic Results), a technology entrepreneurial program within the College of Business MBA program.
iFOLIO Chief of Technology
Alex is responsible for technology development and delivery.
His experience includes:
- 19 Years experience in IT including software development and enterprise architecture design.
- Provider of software (web/mobile) for government medical insurance.
- Deep technology expertise including: SaaS, service oriented architecture, Java, PHP, .NET, Mobile applications (android & iOS), Hardware solutions (smart home, cars fleet tracking, business facilities monitoring, data centers monitoring).
He manages a team of developers.
Currently iFOLIO serves users nationwide and 5 countries through licenses.
We are proud of our growing team including backgrounds and insights from Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, Bridgewater Associates, Wisdom Tree, Stanford, Georgia Institute of Technology, Yale University, University of Texas, Wharton, University of Georgia, Auburn, Savannah College of Art and Design, and Ohio University.
We are passionate about helping organizations get a Digital Edge!
Strategic Advisory Board
Vice Chairman, Emeritus, Waffle House
Business Partner, iFolio
- Former Waffle House President & Chief Operations Officer
- Waffle House Board of Directors
- Author “Find An Old Gorilla”
- Trustee, Georgia Tech Foundation
- Former President of Georgia Tech Alumni Association
- Joseph Mayo Petit Alumni Distinguished Service Award
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology, with full football scholarship
President and CEO, Maestro Strategies
Maestro Strategies aligns business and clinical strategy with information technology strategy in healthcare.
- Author, “Beyond Return on Investment”
- Author, “Expanding the Value of Healthcare Information Technology”
- Frequent speaker at healthcare industry meetings
- Pam has been featured on National Public Radio and in the Wall Street Journal.
- Pam previously held executive positions with Ernst & Young and Sun Health (Premier).
- MBA from Georgia State University
- BS in Health Systems from the Georgia Institute of Technology
Former Professional Volleyball Player & Founder, ProCamps
- Damien competed internationally as a Pro Volleyball player for 8 years
- Damien’s professional volleyball career consisted of teams in Puerto Rico (named MVP), Turkey, Kuwait, Greece, Italy, and France.
- Damien trained with the Men’s US National Team.
- Founder of ProVolley Camps- http://www.provolleycamps.com/
- Damien has coached high school and club volleyball programs all over the U.S.
- Damien graduated from UCLA, where he was Captain of Men’s Volleyball, Championship Team
- He resides in Atlanta, GA and shares his passion for growing the sport with his wife, Bri.
Former CTO, Equifax worldwide operations
- Executive Vice President and Group Executive for Equifax Europe
- Experience driving business growth with technology based solutions
- Serves on TI;GER Board (Technological Innovation Generating Economic Results) a technology entrepreneurial program between Georgia Tech and Emory University
- Has served on Georgia Tech College of Business Advisory Board
- Former Trustee, Alumni Association Board of Trustees
- Post graduate work, MBA, Mercer University
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology
Lawrence Bevis II
SVP, UBS Financial Services, Inc
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Institutional Consultant
- Series 7, 63, and 65 Securities Licenses
- Serves on the Board for the Boys & Girls Club of Tampa Bay
- Serves on the Board for Tampa Metro YMCA
- Former President, Member Kiwanis Club of Tampa
- Former Fighter Pilot, completing Air Force tour flying the F-111D
- MBA, University of Florida
- B.S., Marketing, University of Florida